Guidelines for obtaining a visa to enter the Russian Federation for participants of the International Forum "ROSTKI: Russia-China - mutually beneficial cooperation"
The organizers of the Forum offer confirmed participants a simplified procedure for obtaining a Russian visa.
A single-entry visa valid from September 5-11, 2023 will be issued by the Embassy or Consulate of the Russian Federation on the basis of an official electronic invitation to enter the Russian Federation.
An electronic invitation (Telex Ministry of Foreign Affairs) is a message in the form of a telegram or an e-mail letter sent from the Ministry of Foreign Affairs via special communication channels to the Embassy / Consulate of the Russian Federation.
The telex message contains an instruction to issue a visa to the Russian Federation to such a foreign citizen.
Each such telex visa instruction has its own number.
By this number, the Visa instruction is found in the database when a foreigner comes to submit documents for a visa.
It is this telex number - i.e. You receive a visa instruction from us and indicate it in the Visa Application.
To receive an electronic invitation, you must fill out a petition and send it to the organizers of the Forum to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject of the letter - visa support (Appendix 1) and also attach a copy of your passport.
To receive an invitation, the participant must be registered in the Forum registration system.
The invitation letter is sent to the participant's e-mail address specified during registration. To receive an official letter of invitation, the participant must:
1. Provide relevant personal information. Please note that personal information (name, surname, citizenship, passport number, gender, etc.) must match the passport with which you will visit Russia.
2. Specify a single, correct and valid e-mail address where the scan of the official invitation letter will be sent.
3. Based on the information received, the organizers will issue an official electronic invitation, which will be sent to the participants by e-mail.
5. After receiving the invitation, the participant must check the data (personal information, dates of stay, etc.) to avoid mistakes; collect all documents in accordance with the requirements of the Embassy/Consulate of the Russian Federation and submit them to the Embassy/Consulate of the Russian Federation together with the Invitation from the Organizers.
6. When obtaining a Russian visa issued by the Embassy/Consulate of the Russian Federation, the participant must check the data (personal information, dates of stay, etc.) to avoid mistakes.
More detailed information about the documents is available on the website of the Embassy/Consulate of the Russian Federation in the city in which the participant intends to apply for a visa. The application form and conditions may vary from country to country. Each Embassy/Consulate reserves the right to require additional documents to process your application.
The organizers cannot influence the work process of the Embassy/Consulate of the Russian Federation. In order to avoid any delays, it is extremely important to clarify all the details of the visa procedure at the relevant consular post.
Please note that all fees charged by the agencies, as well as all other costs associated with applying for a visa, are paid by the applicant and will not be reimbursed by the organizers.
Please note that the visa application will be considered and the decision will be made by the Embassy/Consulate of the Russian Federation in the country of residence.
Despite the fact that the organizers will assist in obtaining a visa, the final decision will be made by the Embassy/Consulate of the Russian Federation.
If there is no Embassy/Consulate of the Russian Federation in the country, you should send the relevant documents to the nearest Embassy/Consulate.
Please contact the Embassy/Consulate to clarify this possibility.