Within the framework of a comprehensive, equal, trusting partnership and strategic interaction between the Russian Federation and the People's Republic of China, dialogue with China is a priority for the Republic of Tatarstan.
It is enough to note that in recent years, China has been one of the five key foreign trade partners of the republic. Cooperation in trade, economic, scientific, technical, educational, cultural and humanitarian spheres is growing stronger. Experts note the favorable dynamics of friendly interaction.
Parliamentary interaction between China and Tatarstan is developing, as well as a fruitful party dialogue between the leading political forces - the Communist Party of the People's Republic of China and UNITED RUSSIA. The permanent nature of cooperation is expressed in regular joint events, exchange of delegations, joint research work, information and other projects.
During the Forum, participants in the interstate dialogue will discuss issues on the bilateral agenda, exchange practical knowledge in the areas of party building, parliamentary and legislative activity, and also exchange views on key socio-political initiatives. Special attention will be paid to the historical analysis of the Russian-Chinese party dialogue and promising directions for its development in the current geopolitical conditions.
· Artem Semenov, Academic Director of the National Research University Higher School of Economics program “Business with China: organizational, legal and financial support”, President of the ANO “Russian-Chinese Analytical Center”;
· Dmitry Martynov, Russian historian, sinologist, Doctor of Historical Sciences, professor of the Department of Chinese Studies and Asia-Pacific Studies at the Institute of International Relations of Kazan (Volga Region) Federal University, expert of the Russian Academy of Sciences.
· Farid Mukhametshin, Chairman of the State Council of the Republic of Tatarstan, Chairman of the Commission of the Council of Legislators of the Russian Federation on International Cooperation, Doctor of Political Sciences;
· Jiang Chuanhai, Vice Mayor of Harbin;
· Andrey Denisov, First Deputy Chairman of the Federation Council Committee of the State Duma of the Federal Assembly of the Russian Federation on International Affairs;
· Dmitry Martynov, Russian historian, sinologist, Doctor of Historical Sciences, professor of the Department of Chinese Studies and Asia-Pacific Studies at the Institute of International Relations of Kazan (Volga Region) Federal University, expert of the Russian Academy of Sciences;
· Lu Xiaojun, Minister Counselor of the Chinese Embassy in the Russian Federation;
· Vladimir Vasiliev, Head of the UNITED RUSSIA faction in the State Duma of the Federal Assembly of the Russian Federation, Deputy Secretary of the General Council of the UNITED RUSSIA party;
· Roman Penkovtsev, Candidate of Historical Sciences, Associate Professor of International Relations, World Politics and Diplomacy at the Institute of International Relations of Kazan (Volga Region) Federal University.